Word List Alternative

Subject: Word List Alternative
From: Suzy Davis <andavis -at- AU1 -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 18:29:11 -0500

Tried to send this to Cheryl but it bounced.

Hi Cheryl
I don't know the Word List address, and if you find out I'd like to get the
info.

In the meantime, this list is a useful resource (He wrote Word Annoyances).

WOODY's CONTACTS in North America or Australia -------

For info on Woody's famous Word software WOPR
"Woody's Office POWER Pack"
Woody's award winning (some say indispensable) add-on
for Word for Windows:
WOPR 6 -- for Winword 6
WOPR 95 -- for Winword 95 (v 7)
WOPR 95 Plus Pack -- even more for Winword 95 (v 7)
WOPR 97 - for Word 97 - out now!
or buy any of his award winning books
Call at http://www.wopr.com/

WOODY products are available from authorised outlets:
North America:
Advanced Support Group,
11900 Grant Place, Des Peres, Missouri 63131
Ph:(314)965-5630 Fax:(314)966-1833
km -at- imktg -dot- com

Australia, New Zealand, Asia:
My Computer Company
25 Albert St (PO Box 99)
Erskineville NSW 2043 Australia
Ph: (02) 9565-1991 mccs -at- wopr -dot- com
Fax: (02) 9550-4459
All Woody's books and software are available from his
Aussie outlet.

Sales of Woody's books and software help support the
considerable costs of writing and distributing WOW as a
free bulletin each week. Help keep WOW alive and free by
buying Woody's products.

JOIN US :send email to WOW -at- wopr -dot- com
Unsubscribe : send email to LeaveWOW -at- wopr -dot- com
Change of Address: unsub at the old address
& join at the new one
You can also do all these commands from our Web site
http://www.wopr.com/wow/wow.htm#SubServ

Back issues : http://www.wopr.com/wow/wow.htm#SubServ
Back issues and other WOW info: wow -dot- faq -at- wopr -dot- com
Tell us what you'd like in WOW: ask -dot- woody -at- wopr -dot- com

Note: replying to any issue of WOW to unsubscribe or
respond will NOT work and your message will not be read by
a human. Use the appropriate address or web page above
instead.

Suzy Davis
Technical Writer

Internet: andavis -at- au1 -dot- ibm -dot- com
Office: (03) 9626 6267
Mobile: (014) 049 242

[Standard disclaimer]