THANKS: Grim Information

Subject: THANKS: Grim Information
From: "Marie C. Paretti" <mparetti -at- RRINC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 14:40:44 -0500

Or is it Grimm Information? ;->

Anyway, many thanks to everyone who explained to me that a grimoire is a
wizard's spellbook -- how to do magic in six easy steps (if you consider
finding bats' teeth and toads' ears easy . . . . ). I suppose I just
haven't read enough of the right fantasy lit (though I've gone through
Tolkein, Lewis, Rawn, LeGuin, McKillip, Donaldson, Adams, Tepper, and
assorted random others . . . maybe it's just my memory failing with age!
;-> ).

Thanks again,
Marie
Marie C. Paretti