Tip For Working with Recruiters - Posted On-line

Subject: Tip For Working with Recruiters - Posted On-line
From: Kgikaren <Kgikaren -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 10:34:53 EST

Due to the overwhelming number of requests, I have posted the article I
mentioned earlier this week on our web page for easy access.

Following the URL listed should take you directly to our Career Resources
page. If for some reason (like the fact that I am not an HTML guru) this URL
doesn't work, remove the /resources.htm and click on the Career Resources
button on the index page.

http://www.keltongroup.com/resources.htm