THANX: Re: HELP: Printing Word in Letter layout onto Tabloid?

Subject: THANX: Re: HELP: Printing Word in Letter layout onto Tabloid?
From: Scott Browne <sbrowne -at- UNICOMP -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 09:26:16 -0600

Thanx for all the suggestions and ideas given in regards to my little
printing dilemma.

The best suggestion was to purchase ClickBooks which will apparently
allow me to do exactly what I want.

For this particular newsletter at this time, laying it out again is
probably what will be done. But I am definitely going to look into
getting ClickBooks for just such a future occurrence when someone hands
me something in Word and says "fix it". The cost estimates I was given
for ClickBooks ranged from $50 to $80 and that is a small price to pay
for such a utility.

Thanx again to all who picked their brains for me.

Scott
sbrowne -at- unicomp -dot- net
"If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?"