JOB OP: Northern CA - Technical Writer / Electronics

Subject: JOB OP: Northern CA - Technical Writer / Electronics
From: cyd dunning <c_dunning -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 14:06:57 PST

I am posting this message at the request of my employer. Please do not
respond to me, but to the address below. Thanks

Pacific Technical Documentation is accepting applications for a full
time technical writer position. Eligible candidates will possess the
following skills:

Excellent writing skills

1+ Years writing experience (preferably in an electronics field)

Recent experience in the electronics industry

Ability to document hardware and software products

Ability to learn new products quickly

Work well independently and in a team environment

If you're interested in a technical writing position in Sonoma County,
CA, submit resume and salary requirements to:

Rick Hansen (Rickhansen -at- aol -dot- com)

Pacific Technical Documentation
8733 Lakewood Drive Suite D
Windsor, CA 95492

Or visit our Website at http://www.pacifictec.com