Job posting, NY City area

Subject: Job posting, NY City area
From: William Meisheid <wgm -at- SAGELINE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 14:51:41 -0500

We are forwarding this posting for MFJ International. Please contact them
directly.

Company: MFJ International, 215 Park Ave South, New York, NY 10003
Contact: Robb Kushner
Phone: 973-762-0708
Fax: 212-995-2206
Email: rkushner -at- mfj -dot- com
Web: www.overquota.com
Background:

MFJ is the leading provider of Lotus Notes-based Sales Force Automation
tools, running on the Notes client, and on the web via Domino. Our product
is "OverQuota", introduced in 1993, now in Release 4.5, with Release 4.6 to
ship in 2nd quarter '98.

Job Description:

We are seeking a technical writer in the New York City area with experience
in instructional design. This person will develop documentation and
training materials for our software product, including on-line and
multimedia learning tools.

Job is based in Manhattan. Telecommuting can be mixed with on-site work
after initial period of full-time work on-site.

Skills Required:

8-10 years experience doing technical writing
Excellent writing skills. Writing must be in a style that is easy
(comfortable) to read and understand.
Need ability to plan and develop software manuals and training materials.
Skills in designing on-line, multi-media materials is a plus.