Screen Capture questions

Subject: Screen Capture questions
From: Diane Williams <diane_williams -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 11:37:14 -0800

To All Screen-Capture Gurus:

Presently, I capture windows using the PrintScrn and Alt+PrintScrn
method (in Win 3.11 and WinNT 4.0), paste the images into Paintbrush,
and save them as *.bmp. I bring these images into Word for the user's
guide.

This method works fine for me, so I'm wondering what advantages, if
any, are there in using screen capture applications such as Hijaak?

Is there a site on the web that compares & contrasts different screen
capturing methods?

Thanks!