Job: Tech Writer in Germany (Frankfurt)

Subject: Job: Tech Writer in Germany (Frankfurt)
From: Fabri Friedrich <ffabri -at- DE -dot- LHSGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 10:06:08 -0500

Looking for a chance to start a career based on success? At LHS our
highly
motivated employees enjoy the benefits of creativity and diversity in
all
departments.

For mobile and fixed network operators our name is internationally
synonymous with "Billing". We are the leading company in our market
segment, a
position we have attained using state-of-the art technology. We are
producers of
innovative, modular standard software for customers ranging from small
to large-scale
operators.
Our software solutions are tailor made to meet the highest quality
requirements.
The hallmark of our main product line, Business Support and Control
System
(BSCS) is its object-oriented, modular design.

Founded in Germany in 1990, our company today has over 700 employees
worldwide.
In the run-up to the deregulation in the IT business, we are set to
continue our strong double-digit growth rate. To maintain full customer
satisfaction and
to ensure our highest goals are achieved in the future, we are seeking
new staff for our

T E C H N I C A L D O C U M E N T A T I O N department.

Your tasks and responsibilities:
You will write technical documentation, user manuals and develop
context-sensitive online helps for our BSCS software.

Your qualities:
You will require team spirit, excellent communication skills,
flexibility
and a high degree of commitment. You have the ability to work well under
pressure and have a keen sense of personal responsibility for your work.

Your profile:
You are a qualified Technical Editor or have several years' work
experience
in this field. You are familiar with tools such as FrameMaker and online
help
systems.
As our documentation is written in English, fluency in English (native
speakers welcome) is crucial.

At LHS you will find a challenging assignment in a company characterized
by
team spirit and dedication. We offer a secure position in the
future-oriented
telecommunications market and good development prospects.

If you are interested, please send your full application and a photo,
stating your earliest availability and your salary requirement to

LHS, c.o. Bärbel Keilwerth (Human Resources), Otto-Hahn-Str. 36,
D-63303 Dreieich-Sprendlingen

Please indicate reference no. 406/4 in your application.

For further information please contact

Friedrich Fabri (Manager Documentation) Tel.: ++ 49 (0) 6103 / 482 910
ffabri -at- -dot- de -dot- lhsgroup -dot- com

LHS, Otto-Hahn-Straße 36,
D-63303 Dreieich-Sprendlingen
http://www.lhsgroup.com