[no subject]

From: Tytus Pluciennik <tytusp -at- ADLEX -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 15:49:02 +0100

On Friday, January 09, 1998 3:33 PM, Bergen, Jane
[SMTP:janeb -at- answersoft -dot- com] wrote:
> Hello Tytus,
>
> What kind of graphics are you looking for? There is a trend in the
U.S.
> away from putting graphics in help files unless they're absolutely
> necessary, such as a screen shot. What are you documenting with your
> help file? Maybe that would help us answer your question.
>
> Jane Bergen
> Jane Bergen, Technical Writer,
> AnswerSoft, Inc. Richardson, TX
> (972) 997-8355
> janeb -at- answersoft -dot- com
>

> On Friday, January 09, 1998 2:47 AM, Tytus Pluciennik
> [SMTP:tytusp -at- ADLEX -dot- COM] wrote:
> > Good Morning! -very early morning in North America--For your sake,I
> hope
> > you're not at work!
> > Anyway,
> > I am writing an online help project with RoboHtml. Could anyone tell
> me
> > what is the best way of getting graphics into it.
> > I mean creating gifs and jpegs with an easy program, similar to MS
> > paint! Or better yet, is there any archive of unlicensed graphics
for
> > Help projects.
> > Help me, I am new at this!
> >
> > Thanx
> >
> > Tytus Pluciennik
> > Adlex Sp. z o.o.
> > Al. Jana Pawla II 20
> > 80-462 Gdansk
> > tel.(058) 346-5771, ext: 26
> > tytusp -at- adlex -dot- com
> >

> > Send commands to listserv -at- listserv -dot- okstate -dot- edu (e.g., SIGNOFF
> http://listserv.okstate.edu/archives/techwr-l.html,

Its a network security program.
Real secret stuff!
I also want to minimize graphics, but I wanted to ask just for the
basics.
Anyway, my worries have been answered by the Product Manager.
I'll be getting a strict graphic code to follow - very corporate!
Thanks

ps. How's America! I am from Toronto, originally! Working in Poland for
the past 3 months!

Tytus Pluciennik
Adlex Sp. z o.o.
Al. Jana Pawla II 20