research topic

Subject: research topic
From: Dana R Votava <dana -dot- votava -at- MANKATO -dot- MSUS -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 19:55:18 -0500

I need help on deciding on a topic for a research project I have been
assigned to. Part of my assignment is to choose a topic that
professionals in Technical Communication would
be interested in. If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly
appreciate an email. My email address is:
drvotava -at- mail -dot- mankato -dot- msus -dot- edu Thank You!!! =)