Re: Billing Problems with Corporate Client

Subject: Re: Billing Problems with Corporate Client
From: Elna Tymes <etymes -at- LTS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 16:12:00 -0800

Faun deHenry wrote:

> As to becoming an approved vendor with some corporate giant, I've only kn=
> own one small
> company that accomplished it. The organization's two principals spent nea=
> rly three months
> preparing the paperwork required for the three qualifying rounds necessar=
> y to get them on
> the final list. =

We managed to get on the "approved vendors" list for Oracle in December,
and it wasn't all that difficult. They wanted what sounds like the same
stuff Eric mentioned, and it was easy for us to fax the 7 or so pages of
copies of our organizational papers, proof of insurance, etc. Of
course, getting Oracle to pay is another matter - we went more than 60
days from invoice date before we saw the first check, and about that for
the second one.

Elna Tymes
Los Trancos Systems