Re: Why should I fill this out...

Subject: Re: Why should I fill this out...
From: Marilyn Fenter <mfenter -at- PTC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 10:14:48 -0500

As a new "lurker" on this listserv, I tend to agree with Allison and Barb
concerning the survey request from the British writer. I work with a varied
international employee group, and one of the nicest guys in our group is
from Wales, and he would definitely use the phrase "I require..." without
meaning to offend anyone. This is a good example of cultural differences
in the use of language. We can all learn from this.

Just my two cents.

Thanks for the good information on this listserv.

Marilyn