Re: Publications Plans

Subject: Re: Publications Plans
From: Garret Romaine <garret -dot- h -dot- romaine -at- EXGATE -dot- TEK -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 11:49:22 -0800

I'm "collecting" as many publications plans as I can find to put
together a presentation for a course. If there are any of you out there
who have one you can share, I'd appreciate an electronic copy. I'd be
glad to take out any confidential information, strip out logos or
identifiers, and change the company name to 'XYZ Corporation', etc. I
just want to have several different formats to exhibit.

By Pubs plan, I also mean what is sometimes called a documentation plan.
It is the written collection of analysis, assumptions, goals, timelines
and strategies you plan to employ to create your project deliverables --
be they online, printed, etc.

Please respond to my personal e-mail address and not the List. We can
debate the *value* of a pubs plan later...

Garret Romaine
garret -dot- h -dot- romaine -at- tek -dot- com