Re: Frame/MSWord97 comparison ?

Subject: Re: Frame/MSWord97 comparison ?
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- MAIL -dot- BC -dot- ROGERS -dot- WAVE -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 1998 18:12:25 -0800

On Wed, 10 Dec 1997 10:24:02 -0500, John Posada wrote:

>We bought Frame and I put in my request for training. Before =
>it was appoved, my manager changed through reorganization & now I have =
>to rejustify the use of Frame for our docs to my new manager. She has =
>had Word 97 installed on my PC for my review. I have searched the Frame =
>and TECHWR-L archives plus several other sources for FM and Word =
>comparisons. These have been helpful; Word 97 has many of the features =
>I wanted from the Frame program. But does 97 really work?

When you consider the work, planning and attention to detail that goes
into creating these programs, their features, and overall quality and
stability, bear in mind that Frame's authors have wasted no time or code
on dancing paperclips offering to help you at every turn...

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<All standard disclaimers apply>