Apple Guide / Windows Help URL

Subject: Apple Guide / Windows Help URL
From: "Walker, Arlen P" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 09:26:07 -0600

The subject of Apple Guide to Windows Help came up a little while ago.
Here's a URL I stumbled across today:

http://rampages.onramp.net/%7Estepup/GWT/GWTranslator.html

It's from a company that makes Apple Guide tools, and it's a free AG to
Windows Help or HTML translator. No experience (yet) with the company or
the translator, but I thought I'd pass the URL along, FWIW.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224