Re: Info on suspension of posts

Subject: Re: Info on suspension of posts
From: Tom Johnson <johnsont -at- FREEWAY -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 14:03:17 -0500

Cheryl Kidder wrote:

> Can someone please send me the information on suspending posts? The
>
> Cheryl D. Kidder
> Senior Information Developer
> Symix Systems, Inc.
> chekid -at- symix -dot- com

Cheryl and others,

Here's what I'll do tomorrow for the holidays. DO NOT send commands to

Send a message to...
listserv -at- listserv -dot- okstate -dot- edu
in the body of the message...

SET TECHWR-L NOMAIL
to reactivate, send a similar message with the command...

SET TECHWR-L MAIL

or

SET TECHWR-L DIGEST
--