Ventura

Subject: Ventura
From: Buck and Tilly Buchanan <writer -at- WF -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 18:48:30 -0600

Ventura 4.2 experts

Have any of you ever had this problem?

On my old system (P-133) my VP4.2 files printed fine in color on the
HP820CSE.

On my Compaq Presario P166 all graphic files print grayscale only. Colored
text prints in displayed color (so always used the P133 if I needed color
graphics).

New system K6-233mmx has the same old problem: no color in graphics on
paper (colored text is okay). On screen everything looks good.

Graphics are all .tif or .pcx scanned files.

Please respond offlist as VP4.2 users are probably pretty scarce here.

Appreciate any help you can give me.

Buck Buchanan

writer -at- wf -dot- net