Re: Hiring Scenario

Subject: Re: Hiring Scenario
From: Veronica Sliva <vmsliva -at- IDIRECT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 16:57:44 -0800

I'm new to the listserv, but I have been lurking here for about four months
now. I have just accepted an internship to work for InSystems. This is the
company that Beth Agnew represents. I was offered several positions, but
because of Beth's postings to the listserv I chose her company over the
others.
While I met Beth only once and this was during the interview process, her
postings to this listserv has given me (I think) an insight into her
professionalism and dedication to her craft. I feel very fortunate to have
the opportunity to work with her in the new year. I don't know how postings
influence the hiring process, but in my case it did influence my decision
in terms of where I wanted to do my co-op term.
Veronica Sliva