Re: Downsizing (literally) the manuals

Subject: Re: Downsizing (literally) the manuals
From: Sarah Carroll <sarahc -at- INDIGO -dot- IE>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 11:51:00 +0000

Ron,
If you are planning to localise your documentation, or ship
it Internationally, you may also want to take into account that
the standard paper sizes in countries outside the US is
generally A4 (210 mm x 297 mm) as opposed to the letter
size which is standard in the US (216 mm x 279 mm).
Best,
Sarah
sarahc -at- indigo -dot- ie