Computer rights

Subject: Computer rights
From: Yasmin A Blackburn <yazzyyaz -at- IASTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 21:05:05 CST

Hello,

I am new to this listserv, but I have a question. I was wondering what the
copyright laws are for work produced on the Internet. I am a students at
Iowa State University and I've done many projects on the Internet. I would
like to get these projects published, but I've been told that once you make
something accessible on the Internet its already considered published and
therefore inappropriate to submit for publication.

Along those same lines, does anyone know of any on-line technical writing
magazines that I could submit projects to?

---
Yasmin A Blackburn(Senator)
web address http://www.public.iastate.edu/~yazzyyaz/
yazzyyaz -at- iastate -dot- edu