Re: Interns@ $10 an hour

Subject: Re: Interns@ $10 an hour
From: NATHAN EMERSON <NATHANE -at- NETSERVER -dot- DATACOLLECT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 08:10:00 -0600

Hi techwirlers:

I am paying a new college intern $12/hour. This is a business decision.
The business is trying to hire an employee for as little as possible.
Technical Communicators need to be great negotiators. If each one of us
asks for more money this benefits all of us.

Nathan Emerson
Technical Communications Manager
Data Collection Systems, Inc.
Minneapolis