Tutorials and Green Scrambled Eggs

Subject: Tutorials and Green Scrambled Eggs
From: Smokey Lynne L Bare <slbare -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 10:03:20 -0500

....for your reconsideration:

Sorry the other message came out scrambled. It did not live the bare's
den that way. Here is the sample of a phrase/level in Cognitive Domain.
I use the all of Bloom's theory when storyboarding. Once I give the SMEs
the verbs, they go to town filling in the blanks for me. I provide the
bullet, the verbs, and they give me the objects of information. My
turnaround time has been reduced by 72%. I knew those all nighters in
college would some day pay off, or make NoDoz manuf. rich.

Level
**************************
(second level)

Comprehension

Gen. Instruct. Descr.
**************************

Understands facts & principles
Interprets verbal material
Interprets charts & graphs
Translates verbal material to mathematical formulas
Estimates future consequences implied in data
Justifies methods & procedures

Terms for Stat. Spec. Learn. Outcome

converts, defends,
explains, extends, infers,