Fw: "Seminal" NASA Typography & Checklist Reports

Subject: Fw: "Seminal" NASA Typography & Checklist Reports
From: Tim Altom <taltom -at- IQUEST -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 08:21:57 -0500

Hello all. This was forwarded to me from the Framer's list and I wanted the
list to see it. I've downloaded them and I'm looking through them now. I've
left the headers on so we can track the friendly folks who sent it.

Tim Altom
Vice President, Simply Written, Inc.
317.899.5882 (voice) 317.899.5987 (fax)
FrameMaker support ForeHelp support