Word 97 bug - help please

Subject: Word 97 bug - help please
From: John Cornellier <john -dot- cornellier -at- CARDS -dot- DELARUE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 15:52:26 GMT

I have a 57-page book, all text, with sections, in Word 97/8. SR-1 installed,
checked for viruses.

When I do Select All and then hit F9 to update all fields I find that a section
or page break has been inserted - in the middle of a field cross-referencing to
a title.

Anyone got a solution? Please do not suggest that I use some non-Microsoft
product instead. I need a short-term solution.

John
mailto:john -dot- cornellier -at- paris -dot- cards -dot- delarue -dot- com