Printing "booklets"

Subject: Printing "booklets"
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 13:32:36 +0000

We are currently looking at moving some of our manuals from A4 comb bound
to "booklet" format. One suggestion has been to use a package called
ClipBook which matches up the right page numbers - eg for 4 pages it prints
1,4 on one side and 2,3 on the other. Has anyone any experience of this or
can they suggest any other packages that will do this. Manuals in Word.

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International