Graphics program to output to Frame Graphics File

Subject: Graphics program to output to Frame Graphics File
From: Damien Kurrin <damienkurrin -at- CYBERTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 15:12:30 -0500

I'm looking for a graphics program that can import CorelDraw DRW, CGM,
or BMP files (CGM or DRW if at all possible) and export the files as
Frame FMV or (even better) MIF files. I'm looking for something fairly
small that either has minimal drawing tools or is used for
flowcharting. Most of our files are either flowcharts or line drawings
of computer record layouts. The tool must import existing files, as we
don't want to redo the large number of drawings we already have in the
library.

I've found a few programs that can do this, but all were prohibitively
expensive and were usually meant for other types of applications (CAD,
etc.) or could not import other types of files.

Damien Kurrin, Lead Technical Writer
CYBERTEK Corp., a division of PMSC Corp.
Documentation Department
voice: (214)672-7589 fax: (214)637-4407
DamienKurrin -at- cybertek -dot- com