Re: Bidding on Projects

Subject: Re: Bidding on Projects
From: Andrew Plato <aplato -at- EASYSTREET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 18:00:42 -0800

$20 and hour! Yikes! I don't know where that writer lives, but a $20 and
hour rate is awful even for an agency job. I bid $50 to $70 on my jobs and
I usually undercut my competition (if there is any). Granted, my company is
high on skills, but $20 and hour is a admin assistant's type of wage.

Andrew Plato
Anitian Technology Services
www.anitian.com