Re: Section Numbering in Word

Subject: Re: Section Numbering in Word
From: "Morris, Michael" <MORRIS -at- COTR -dot- BC -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 17:13:03 -0700

The Internet is my main tool these days for research into all manner and sorts of things, most especially anything related to my work -- teaching and writing. It's no struggle once realizes that one does not have an inalienable right to have the information neatly catalogued, like the nonlinear world expects. For example, it's part of the nonlinear experience to start out one day looking for technical communications and find this listserv.

Like the bit from Alice in Wonderland about "where do you want to go?" and the answer, "It depends upon where you want to go." (Sorry if I got this a bit mixed up, but I don't have time right now to check out my Internet Lewis Carroll.)

Michael

Michael J Morris
Canadian Institute for New Media, Research and Development
morris -at- cotr -dot- bc -dot- ca
---------

I'm doing a paper on the "Internet as a Research Tool for Technical
Communicators>" The list serv is a valuable resource, but do you also use
the net to seek out info in other ways? What type of info do you seek out?
Do you find it a struggle? If so, why?
many thanks