Re: New Web help technologies?

Subject: Re: New Web help technologies?
From: Elna Tymes <etymes -at- LTS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 12:25:00 -0800

David Slonosky asked about learning some new tools for web page design,
including Java, JavaScript, and Visual Basic.

All of those are great tools to learn. I would strongly suggest that
you also peruse the tools available in Webmonkey, the online design
corner of HotWired (which is available for free).

I'm sure that others reading this list will also suggest the list of
URLs that have good resources too (can't find that list at the moment).

Elna Tymes
Los Trancos Systems