Re: Read-me appearance in Word

Subject: Re: Read-me appearance in Word
From: "LaBelle, Cassie" <CLaBelle -at- NORRELL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 10:28:45 -0500

I agree with Jane; you will have an impossible time controlling the
default printer drivers.

If you want to keep the line breaks at the exact place every time, you
will need to use SHIFT+ENTER (manual line break) at the end of every
line. You won't want to let your text get too close to the right margin
or you may end up with one word wrapping to a line by itself.

When I have been in this situation, I just accepted that there would be
differences and tested the document on as many different
platforms/situations as possible.

Cassie LaBelle