need good text to print in gifs

Subject: need good text to print in gifs
From: Lani Hardage <lhardage -at- RMTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 15:53:36 -0800

Our documentation is in HTML, and I have to produce some graphics (GIF
format) with text labels in various locations. Since the display is 72
dpi and printout of html is the same, the text in my GIFS comes out
lousy (tried aliasing on and off to no avail). Any suggestions? TIA
(thanks in advance, for the curious) and will summarize.

Lani Hardage
Technical Writer
Risk Management Technologies, Inc.
lhardage -at- rmtech -dot- com