JPL editing method --> what's JPL?

Subject: JPL editing method --> what's JPL?
From: Ron D Rhodes <Ron_D_Rhodes -at- MAIL -dot- BANKONE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 08:24:38 -0500

Reinhard wrote:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I'm probably the only person that doesn't know what JPL stands for.
Please enlighten me.

Actually,

You're far from being the first to ask.

The Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology
(JPL) designed this editing approach. The method was developed in the
mid 80's (I think) and has since been widely accepted in the US.

Bye for now,

Ron Rhodes
ron_d_rhodes -at- mail -dot- bankone -dot- com

Subject: JPL method
Author: jaehnig_reinhard_rej-d -at- betasystems -dot- com at INTERNET
Date: 11/21/97 3:33 PM

Hi Ron,

I'm probably the only person that doesn't know what JPL stands for.
Please enlighten me.

Reinhard