Re: TOOLS: Problems with Word/WordPerfect?

Subject: Re: TOOLS: Problems with Word/WordPerfect?
From: SARAH SCHLOSSER <SARAH -at- PERFNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 15:20:31 -0700

Wow! Thanks everyone! You'll have to forgive me, I'm new to this field
and my company seems to be doing things very backward. I had asked
about fixing this problem several times here (we're not allowed to look
at the manual even though we write them for another industry) and was
told that the software couldn't do it. I haven't had enough free time
to play with it. Again, I apologize, but thanks for clearing this up
for me!

I just joined this list about a week ago and already I've learned tons!
Thanks again.