Re: Website HTML Tool Needed

Subject: Re: Website HTML Tool Needed
From: Walter Hanig <wdh -at- NETMANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 09:24:56 -0800

If you're working with HTML files (the local STC site???), use the Extended Replace command in Home Site 2.5, an excellent editor, imho. As I recall, the HTML files must be in the same directory.

Walter

At 11:25 AM 11/20/97 -0500, Bill Sullivan wrote:
>For the Windows 95 or Windows NT environment, is there a tool capable
>of doing search and replace operations on multiple, unopened files?
>Obviously, a tool that can save you the time and trouble of opening,
>fixing, and then saving and closing all the files associated with a
>given web site is a useful tool indeed.
>
>In the Mac environment, this is done with a tool called HTML Grinder.
>

>Bill Sullivan
>bsullivan -at- email -dot- exide -dot- com
>San Diego, California

Walter Hanig

NetManage, Inc.
12651 High Bluff Drive
San Diego, CA 92130, USA

Phone: 619-793-3173 FAX: 619-755-3998
e-mail: wdh -at- netmanage -dot- com wdhanig -at- connectnet -dot- com
Blood Type: O+