Re: Blurry Graphics in PDF

Subject: Re: Blurry Graphics in PDF
From: Miark <miark -at- MIJENIX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 10:31:46 -0600

John,

>I suspect a .ps printer driver but am not convinced that this is the
problem; my
>publisher does not have a problem with the ps files I supply. I am more
>suspicious of the distiller.

I had this same problem last week, only a little different. I would distill
stuff, they would look okay with the Reader, but they wouldn't print
correctly on a PCL printer. Other times, it just wouldn't look right in the
Reader. (As it turns out, my text was messed up too, but I didn't realize it
until I fixed the graphics problem.)

The solution: use EPS graphics.

Hope this helps,
Mike