levels of edit

Subject: levels of edit
From: Hillary Jones <hillary -at- NICHIMEN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 13:19:32 -0800

Can anyone remind me what the levels of edit are? Just the names of
them--I only need a memory-jogger. BTW, I'm thinking of the Levels of
Edit published by STC, it's based on something from the JPL, there are
nine levels, one of them is consistency . . . .

Send it to me privately if you don't think it's of interest to others.

TIA!

--Hillary

--
Hillary Jones