Re: Qualifications for "senior" tech writer?

Subject: Re: Qualifications for "senior" tech writer?
From: Andy Sutton <asutton -at- GTE -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 09:30:37 -0500

Which begs the question: What is the going rate for an "author" or
"senior
author?" I'm working in the Southeast United States, Tampa, Florida to
be
exact, in my first (and only) tech writing job. My responsibilities
include
project management, determining standards, and creating on-line help and
paper
documentation. Any help will be greatly appreciated.