Word 97 Search & Replace

Subject: Word 97 Search & Replace
From: "John Posada (work account)" <posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 15:10:47 -0500

Hey, guys....I need to pick a brain or two.

I'm working in MSWord97 and I marked a number of phrases for indexing.
The words and/or phrases have the imbedded markup that resembles
sonmething to the effect {XE "xxxxx"}. I'm sure you've seen them
before.

Anyway, I need to remove several hundred of these little puppies and I
cannot find the Search and Replace handle. Anyone ever have to batch
remove these little guys? I can display them, I can highlight them, but
they don't get copied to clipboard.

Thanks

--
John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global

HEY! Are you coming to the NJ TechWriter lunch? So far, about 10
of us are. Ask me about it.