Question: WordPerfect Help authoring

Subject: Question: WordPerfect Help authoring
From: Barry Baldwin <BaldwinB -at- SANCHEZ -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 15:29:21 -0500

Tech Writers,

Is there anybody out there using a WordPerfect-based online help
authoring tool rather than a Word-based tool? Currently, we are using an
HDK-Word setup which leaves something to be desired from both HDK and
Word. I use WordPerfect 8 at home and love it; it's faster, easier to
use, more stable, and far less finicky. It even has some SGML and HTML
features which I have yet to explore. The question, sadly, won't arise
here anytime soon. However, if it ever does, what can online help
writers use with WordPerfect?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

>"Time's fun when you're having flies."
- Kermit the Frog