International English standard?

Subject: International English standard?
From: Elyse Anchell <elyse -at- US -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 10:19:41 -0500

International English: is there an "accepted" standard for which English you
write in if you are only going to produce one English version of an
international software application? Some of our apps have been written in UK
English, and others in US English. Is there a good source for citing a
standard?

Thanks for your insight - Elyse

Elyse Anchell

Usability Engineering Consultant