Re: For distributing manuals,what on-line documentation application do you prefer?

Subject: Re: For distributing manuals,what on-line documentation application do you prefer?
From: Hulda Dent <hulda -at- WW-WEB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 07:33:01 -0700

Jim,

We use RoboHelp for our on-line documentation. We looked at Fore Help and
Doc-To-Help (a couple of years ago) and at that time Robo appeared to be
the best. I've found it very easy to use. Although there have been some
problems, I don't think they were any worse than any other
application...nothing is perfect. Most of my deadlines are yesterday and
I've been able to pound things out quickly. Also, I've had good
experiences with Blue Sky's support.

I haven't installed 5.0 yet, so I can't say if there are any "surprises."

-- Hulda R. Dent --
hulda -at- ww-web -dot- com