Re: Good tech writing programs

Subject: Re: Good tech writing programs
From: Sella Rush <SellaR -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 12:23:40 -0800

Yes, a "good" list for anything would be subjective. I think the best
way to have a list like this would be for individuals to say that they
liked a program and comment on what they liked about it. That way,
individuals looking for a good program can apply their own criteria.
Sella Rush
mailto:sellar -at- apptechsys -dot- com
Applied Technical Systems, Inc. (ATS)
Bremerton, Washington USA