Finding Off-Site Work

Subject: Finding Off-Site Work
From: Michelle Nolan <nolanmj -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 08:13:33 PST

I am launching a technical writing business from my home. I am
interested in finding opportunities where the work can be done from my
home office. I'd like to get some advice from those of you who have
been successful drumming up such business.

I haven't had any luck working with the agencies. Searching job boards
has not proved very successful either. I've done some cold calling to
companies who handle large contracts, but have received little or no
response.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you-

Michellle