Reviewing on an intranet

Subject: Reviewing on an intranet
From: "Christian, Cathy" <Cathy -dot- Christian -at- PSS -dot- BOEING -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 08:59:21 -0800

To all,

Documents drafted in my group are reviewed by many people at different
levels of expertise (well, okay, management). Right now the document is
put on a networked server, Word/Annotations are used, only one person at
a time can review the document, and it takes so long...There has to be a
way that people can go on the company intranet for this review process,
but everyone (powers that be) thinks that the Annotations feature would
be lost. Does anyone know of fix-its? The PTB feel everyone has to have
their say on the documents, and want to be able to accept or reject the
comments made. I'm a contract worker bee in the Boeing hive, but I know
there has to be a way around this.

Thanks so much,

Cathy

Cathy Christian
Technical Writer
425-237-6205 6C-FC
mailto:cathy -dot- christian -at- boeing -dot- com
You don't need to fear the darkness; all you do is light a candle.