Technical Communication Job Board

Subject: Technical Communication Job Board
From: Gary Conroy <gazza -at- ITL -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 21:53:09 GMT

I've just launched a Job Board on my Technical Writing site
(http://techwriting.miningco.com).

This Job Board is open to any employer who wishes to post available
positions. Just e-mail me (at techwriting -dot- guide -at- miningco -dot- com) with:
job title, location, brief description and contact details; you should
also inform me when a post has been filled (so that I can remove
it).
Gary Conroy
Technical Writing
The Mining Company