Re: WORD bolding annoyance in my docs

Subject: Re: WORD bolding annoyance in my docs
From: Don Stovicek <drstove -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 12:15:28 +0000

Microsoft has a Word 7 to 6 converter on its board. Go
http://www.microsoft.com and you should find it after a little bit of
looking. Try the support section. Apparently, you can bring Word 6 documents
into 7 with no problem. But you can't go the other way without the kind of
problems you mention.

You say it is annoying having to unBOLD things that you paste. Why not just
keep pasting away and then when you are finished go to EDIT, SELECT ALL, and
then unBOLD everything?

Don