Re: good print/online font

Subject: Re: good print/online font
From: "Bergerson, Carl A" <Carl -dot- Bergerson -at- UNISYS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 16:51:32 -0000

Our customer base includes both NT and Unix, so I decided to try using
the fonts that are hardware-based in Postscript printers. My initial
choice was Roman, but that's to tight. So I changed to Bookman, which is
what the NT driver calls it, but 95 thinks it's ITC Bookman. (I have an
HP 4si.)

I will be converting the first of several books tomorrow and I need to
see how it works out.

Carl Bergerson
Mission Viejo
Product Information
carl -dot- bergerson -at- unisys -dot- com