Re: RoboHELP

Subject: Re: RoboHELP
From: Barclay Blanchard <bblancha -at- HALIS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 10:01:48 -0600

We've run into the same problem where the numbers in the hh file,
when plugged into the application code, were the same as some of
the variables the programmers were using, which caused a bunch of
help topic calls from the application not to work.

Changing the hh file is easy enough. Open it in word and change the
numbers that correspond to the topic IDs.

Kristen Lorenz wrote:

> Our programmer wants us to change our numbers in the .hh file. She has a
> set of her own numbers she wants to use ...

If it's about technical communication--post it! If not, don't!