Re: Re[2]: more on British v. American spelling.

Subject: Re: Re[2]: more on British v. American spelling.
From: Mike Bygrave <bygravem -at- INTUITIVE -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 14:26:47 +0100

I agree with your conclusion (that British spelling and style is more common worldwide than the American variant), but I think your reasoning is a bit dodgy ("liberated"?).

However, this probably isn't the right forum for that sort of discussion.

Cheers,
Max

Mike Bygrave (bygravem -at- intuitive -dot- co -dot- uk)

"1966 was a great year for English football. Cantona was born."
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they fly by." -- Douglas Adams