Re: Document Authoring Tool

Subject: Re: Document Authoring Tool
From: Smokey Lynne L Bare <slbare -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 19:41:35 -0400

I have come across many of the larger corporations using a product called
VIEWS by Folio. You can reach the rep by contacting the 'www.folio.com'
web site. Actually, I wrote a white paper study for a company going from
legacy documentation (paper-based) to online documentation. Of the tools
reviewed, VIEWS won hands down. But for a client-server environment
only, if your involved with mainframe AND client-server, then TROVE is a
better selection. But most publication groups I have found in my
experiences are on servers. Hope this helps your review process.

SLBare